Important Dates and Deadlines
- Paper submission (all categories): March 8, 2020 AOE (extended)
- Acceptance notification: April 10, 2020 (extended)
- Final paper submission: April 24, 2020
- HEART pre-symposium workshops/tutorials: June 17, 2020
- HEART symposium: June 18-19, 2020
Format & anonymity
The maximum length of a paper including references is 6 pages for regular paper and 4 pages for poster papers.
- With 6 pages (including references) are considered as regular papers
- With 4 pages (includeing references) are considered as poster papers
- Should be prepared for double blind review
- Authors should no identify themselves
- Author names, affiliations, e-mail addresses and self-references should be blanked out
- Must be submitted electronically in PDF format (two columns, US letter size, single spacing, 10 point font for the main body text)
- Must have at least one author with a regular registration for the manuscript to be included and published in the proceedings
- Must be formatted using the standard ACM proceedings sigconf style. Pleae make sure, you use the latest style template, since they have been recently updated. (LaTeX style)
Submitting the paper to a preprint service (e.g. arXiv) before submitting to the HEART 2020 conference is explicitly allowed and will not be considered as violation of the double blind review process. The version submitted to HEART must however be blinded and anonymized.
Accepted papers will be published in ACM post-proceedings and will appear in the ACM digital library.